- Sign up for a screencasting topic.
- You must pick a unique topic which no one else in our class is addressing / doing.
- Bonus points will be awarded for screencasts about doing different things in Scratch!
- Create a free account on Twitter.
(You do NOT have to use your real name for the account, you can use an
alias / anonymous screenname. Consider creating an account you will use
- Use Screenr (login
with your Twitter account) to create a screencast explaining how to do
something online which someone else who has not taken our T4T class this
term probably doesn't know how to do.
- Post your Screenr screencast, using both the direct link to the screencast as well as the video embed code, to your T4T blog.
- Sample student Screencasts from last semester: Make a custom Google Map and Make a PowerPoint with 20 Photos Fast
DUE DATE: Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:55 pm