To earn full credit (100 points or 10% of your grade) on your professional portfolio assignment, do the following:
- Site: Using links and instructions provided on our Classroom Wikis and Professional Portfolios page, create your own wiki website.
- Image: Add at least one image to your wiki homepage.
- Link: Add at least one link to your wiki homepage, to a website NOT created by your instructor or classmates. (not on our class blog, for example)
- Subpage: Create at least one "subpage" linked to your homepage on your wiki.
- Video: Embed at least one video on your wiki.
- CiC Project Links: Link to the following posts on YOUR blog for this class, either on your homepage or on a subpage
- VoiceThread project
- Scratch Project
- GeoMap (Google Maps) Project
- Screencast Project
- Your favorite reflection you wrote about a K-12 Online Conference presentation
- Submit the link to your professional wiki site on our Moodle in the "Professional Wiki Quiz."
Remember you do NOT have to use your name on your wiki, but it's a good idea to begin building your professional, online "digital footprint" now.
This is assignment is DUE (must be turned in via Moodle) no later than Friday, Dec 17, 2010.