We are going to serve as "blog buddies" for each other in our class this semester for several reasons:
- We need to discuss, experience and practice "constructive feedback" on social media sites like blogs.
- We often write better and learn more when we have an audience.
- Blogging buddies / mentors is an instructional model you can use / replicate in your own classroom with students.
Please use this Google Spreadsheet
to sign up for a blog buddy in our class. You can EITHER:
- Talk to some who agrees to be your blog buddy, and sign up together
- Put your name on the spreadsheet with the text, BUDDY NEEDED, so someone else can sign up with you
- Sign up on a line already created by someone else, who has written BUDDY NEEDED. (replace BUDDY NEEDED with your own name)
Here is a current version of our spreadsheet sign-ups: